Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Beach

We've been in Florida for three weeks now. We've been to the beach twice.  We're in love. Bowen's in love. I'm pretty sure we all wish we could live there.

The first time we went to the beach I forgot my camera (along with a change of clothes for Bowen, he wore his swim trunks down, OOPS!, we ended up stopping at a local shop and picking him up something to wear on the way home.) So we have no pictures of him riding the waves...

The second time we went down we had the camera, but the wind was blowing off the land, so no waves!! But have no fear, we've got pictures!









He LOVED to splash. 












Bowen about lost his shorts having so much fun with Daddy!


























See his teeth?!! He's got two, and only two! 





After we left the beach we went to aquarium and got these pictures below.  Bowen LOVED it. It was soo much cooler than the one we went to in Utah! The tanks were open (though we couldn't touch) but it was amazing. We got within inches of these turtles. 










Well, that's been our life for the last little bit. Shaun's had a job interview and a skills test, but nothing's come of it yet. So, we're just enjoying our time together, since we haven't seen much of each other for the last year and a half. While I hope he gets a job soon, I wouldn't mind more time with just him. We're just enjoying the little things. Going on random bike rides, with the bike Shaun got for graduation, and the trailer that we just picked up to pull Bo in. We go to the park, swing on the swings, (see rabid squirrels, return lost cell phones...But I digress)


Oh!!! I just remembered. Every time we've gone down to the beach it's been an adventure for us! When we lived in Florida almost two years ago, we made it to the beach just once, but that one time we made it we saw a black bear! The first time we went to the beach (last weekend) we saw a weasel, and a Florida Panther. This last week when we went we saw several dolphins, and flying fish, and Shaun and Bowen saw a snake, in the water, with them. Like I said, an adventure!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment