Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hair Cut

Today was a bitter sweet day in my life. My little boys hair finally got the point it NEEDED to be cut. It was so long in the front it was in his eyes. So we piggy backed on my dad's haircut appointment, and well, just check the photos.

 Before



 During


 Turned to screaming

 So we stopped half way through, and I finished once we got home. :D
 Sir studly. :D



 I HAD to keep some of his hair. HAD to. 


 I love this little face. 





This last photo is one I've been trying to get for a while now. Papa George and Bo have a tradition of doing "SO BIG" frequently during the day. If Bo gets REALLY into it, he makes this face, squinty eyed, huge smile, back arched. I love this little boy. :D


This past week was crazy one. The Brems did a great job on why this week was soo nuts. <- Please, go read. We packed for 3 people for a week in less than 30 min. It was INSANE, and I never want to do it again. Ever since we have left Utah, we have felt pulled back. It was so hard for all of us to leave Chad this last time.  Our life is still so up in the air. It'll be nice if we ever get to settle down. Shaun keeps telling me I need to get used to a nomadic life style. I keep telling him he's crazy. This has been our life for the last two months. Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice hair cut- such a handsome little boy! I definitely love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete