In the near future you will notice a change coming to this blog.
One of my New Years Resolutions was to make a blog, just for me. And I've done that, I made the blog, but I've been horrible about keeping it updated. So I've decided to make this one a little more personal.
What this means to you: You'll get a little more "raw" look into our lives and my thoughts in particular. You might not agree with some of it, and I understand that, I'm not asking you to agree, or even read them all. Just letting you know that a change is coming.
Post specifically about the family will be titled "Family Post:.."
When I found out I was pregnant with Bowen my life changed forever. And I feel like I've been hiding everything that I'm passionate about, and I don't want to do that any more.
One of my first "New Blog" posts will be the Birth Story of Bowen. This one may take a little while for me to get out, and once you read it, I think you'll understand why.
So that's it. More frequent posts. More open and honest and "raw" posts. Same blog.
Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment