A week ago today was Bo's Birthday! I cannot believe that it's been a year since this sweet little boy entered our lives. We had a small family celebration on his day, and then had a small part with close family and friends on Saturday. His party was construction themed, and I think it turned out really great!
Here's some pictures.
This is me with one of my very close friends named Candace. She's in Qatar teaching for the next two years. I'm going to miss her, and the way she tells it like it is.
Banner
These are the Rings. Daddy Ring works with my mother, and Mama ring, and Baby J are friends with me and Bo. So glad that they made it.
This is Sister Holland holding Bo, while they watch a video of him playing peek-a-boo.
Cake Publix made.
Taking Bo's clothes off so that he could "eat" his cake. The next two photos aren't the best, but I love his little face and how happy he is to be naked!
He was NOT having it.
So we took him out, and he painted my shirt.
Once he started to get the hang of it, we put him back in his seat.
He ate none of it. The chocolate on his lips is from us trying to get him to taste it.
The end result.
Here's just a couple more pictures of some decorations. These last two are still hanging up because I love them so much.
We've had a crazy last few weeks where our life has been put on hold for the job that we're interviewing for tomorrow. I don't have a clue when we'll know about whether we got it or not, but it has to be soon. Training starts the 10th of September.
We're very excited about this job possibility. It would be a huge advantage for Shaun and what he wants to do with his life long career. I'm up for the adventure and the opportunity to help at risk youth.
We hope you guys keep in touch with us, regardless of how this turns out. We thank you for your prayers.
Love,
Shaun, Kirsten and Bowen
















































No comments:
Post a Comment