Sunday, October 30, 2011

Growing on Up


These last ~6 Weeks have been soo much fun!

Bowen is growing up and makes us laugh every day. Here are some pictures from the past month and a half.




That is Bowen's passed-out-milk-drunk face that I am so in love with.


The boys hanging out. I think they look so much like each other in this picture.


Bowen kept reaching for my glasses, so we put them on him, just for a second, to take this silly picture. Love it.


Cuddle time. (I'm pretty sure this was taken General Conference weekend.) We all bummed on the couch while watching Conference, Bowen slept through almost all of it. Great weekend all around.



One thing Bowen has started to do recently is fall asleep in the most awkward positions. This was Shaun and I's favorite.



















This is what it looked like from below.


Bowen is his hoodie.

The boys in their hoodies. Love this.


See look how happy he is in his hoodie.


Happy Dino.
























Such a cute little dino.


Bowen is just growing leaps and bounds. He loves his tummy time, and loves to roll and roll and roll. He's working on his hand-eye coordination. Which for him means grabbing anything he can get his hands on, and shoving it at his face. Soo funny. He scares himself most times. Doesn't quiet understand why there's suddenly an object right at his face. He has us in fits of laughter all day long.

He currently is in love with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Most time it can make him smile no matter how hard he's crying. He loves to smile. And Shaun and Bowen spend good quality time every night "Ahh-Goo"ing at each other.

It's starting to get cold around here. We woke up to snow on the ground this morning, which has all since melted, thankfully. This cold is bringing with it a whole new load of challenges. Mainly making sure Bo is warm. Which lately has been two pair of socks, and a long sleeve onesie, a short sleeve onesie, pants, a jacket and a blanket tucked in tight around him in the car seat. And a hat. and mittens. AKA laundry has tripled.


At Bo's two month check up he weighed 11 lbs 6 oz and was 23 3/4 inches tall. He's almost three months now, and I know he's grown more. He can wear some 3-6 month stuff. Which is a little scary, for me. I'm not sure I'm ready for all this Bowen-growing-up stuff. I loved my little new born. Though he is much more fun now. I will give him that. :D

Well that's all for now.

Bowen's being blessed on November 13th. We brought him to church for the first time last week. We left 3/4 of the way through sacrament meeting. Poor Bo gets so overstimulated so easily. With all the people and the music, and the loud talking. He could not handle it. So we're hoping that next week goes more smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!!! :) Bo is getting cuter and cuter...I'm dying to see him...and can't wait for the two boys to play with each other. I'm sure they will be a crack up together! :) Shaun, I love seeing my little bro being a daddy! So crazy...but so fun! :) The pic with glasses is so cute- it reminds us of the little guy on Up. The hoodies are great...so cute! And, Bo's dinosaur costume- amazingly cute. I just want to come steal him and bring him home with us! :) hehe But no worries, I would never do that...just maybe babysit a night or two sometime so you can have a fun date! :)

    Well, we sure hope all is going great. We are SO SO SO sad we can't be there this weekend...but we will all be there in thought and spirit! Give Bowen a big hug for us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete