Sunday, August 25, 2013

camping (continued)

I told you i'd post the rest of the camping pictures, it just took a while longer to get there than I expected.
Sorry!
 Here they are!


Happy boy!


This was up robbers roost. Check the next picture. It was BEAUTIFUL and a short hike.


Where the sun light is coming through is where we were, up in that slot. 





We loved these two signs.


The next 100 pictures or so (just kidding, there's not THAT many) were in a meadow. The lighting was gorgeous. Bowen was having fun. I think we spent more than an hour just sitting and enjoying ourselves. While Bowen played in the dirt. Enjoy! 




Following daddy!










































This was back at the camp site at the end of the day. Ready to eat some dinner. We loved camping so much that we went a second time! And then our mountain caught on fire!!! (I wish I was joking about this, I'll explain more in the next post.) And life has happened. But we're already planning on making another trip up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment