Sunday, August 25, 2013

Visiting Uncle Chad

So this is a combination post of our first visit (which was an epic fail due to the fact that our apartment got broken into and we left shortly after arriving in Utah, BUMMER!) and our second, we should try that again, visit. I have no idea how I managed to not get a single picture of Uncle Chad on our camera. But I have already up loaded the ones from my phone on to facebook, so go check those out if you haven't already.

Enjoy!

We went to bridal veil falls and Bowen thought the water was too cold. This was how he told us. :) Poor little one.


This one and the next couple were taken by Shaun. I was on the phone with my sister trying to explain to her what she needed to buy to make a dessert, and then how to make it. :) Shaun got bored. And snapped a couple of pictures. I thought they turned out really well!







These next ones were taken at the Provo Trax Station, which is the new train station in Provo. Bowen LOVES Vroom Vrooms. So we went hoping that we'd get to see a moving train. We were there for less than 10 min before Shaun got bored. Checked the schedule and realized we'd have to wait another 45 min! So we nixed that idea. But not before getting a couple of cute pictures.





I told you! He LOVES trains, and cars and airplanes, and well, anything that has an engine!


This was from our first trip to Utah. We stopped in Saint George so we could go visit the temple grounds, since I've only ever driven past the temple. It was BEAUTIFUL!




I love these boys!




This was Bowen looking at the statue of Christ. I love this picture of the two of them, looking upward. 


A lovely sister missionary took this picture for us.


Bowen pointing at Christ, saying "Esus!" This was super cute.


We moved on to the next room and Bowen said very clearly "Jesus!" It was the first time he put a "J" on Jesus. And a moment Shaun and I will not forget. I believe he was looking at a painting of Jesus leaving the tomb when Bowen exclaimed "Jesus" It was really a moment to remember. 


Our happy little boy!





We had a great time in Utah, and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go back after our first trip was cut so short. 

It's strange to us how much Utah feels like Home to us. I know we didn't get sealed in the state, but Utah is where we became a family. I think part of our hearts will always be there.

1 comment: